Hotel Acta Madfor is located in the eastern part of the centre of Madrid, just 15 minutes on foot from Plaza España and the iconic Gran Vía. It is a unique area in Madrid, because it is surrounded by some of the capital’s finest parks: Parque del Oeste, La Casa de Campo and Campo del Moro, among others.
Our hotel is located just in front of the Príncipe Pío metro, train and bus interchange, providing easy access to the famous Puerta del Sol or any attraction you want to visit during your stay in Madrid. Príncipe Pío is also an enormous shopping centre offering a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cinemas and services.
Hotel Acta Madfor ***
Paseo de La Florida, 13 – 28008 – Madrid – España
- Tel: +34 915471400
- Fax: +34 915483173
- Email: [email protected]
- Latitude: 40.4212886159936
- Longitude: -3.721565008163452
The transport links near the hotel are:
- Metro: Príncipe Pío station. Line 6 (circular), Line 10 and Ópera-Príncipe Pío Branch Line
- Bus: 25, 33, 39, 41, 46 , 75, 138, C1 and C2
- Local trains: Principe Pío station. C-7a, C-7b and C-10 Lines
- Taxi: Taxi rank 50 metres from the hotel
How to get to Hotel Acta Madfor
From Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Shuttle bus: Minibus from the hotel to the airport. Cost: from € 22 to € 24 (cost for 2-3 people including luggage). Booking required, at reception.
- Taxi: duration: 20-25 minutes. Cost: € 35-40. For the journey from Hotel Acta Madfor to Barajas Airport, you will find a taxi rank near our hotel.
- Metro: The airport has two metro stations: ‘Aeropuerto T4’ and ‘Aeropuerto T1, T2 y T3’. Take Line 8 and change at the ‘Nuevos Ministerios’ station onto Line 10. Get off at Príncipe Pío. Journey time: 45 minutes. Cost: single ticket + airport supplement: € 4.50
- Local trains: From the train station at Terminal 4 (T4) take Line C1. The stops until you reach Hotel Acta Madfor are: Aeropuerto T4 – Recoletos – Atocha – Príncipe Pío. Journey time: 38 minutes. Ticket price: € 2.40
- Bus: take the ‘Línea Express Aeropuerto – EMT Madrid’. Cost: € 5
From Atocha Station (the AVE station)
- Metro: change onto the Atocha metro station and take Line 1. At ‘Tribunal’, change onto Line 10. Get off at the Príncipe Pío station.
- Train: At the Atocha Station, take Line C10 from Atocha to Príncipe Pío. Duration 11 minutes.
- Taxi: There are plenty of taxis at the station exit. The journey to Hotel Acta Madfor can cost around € 8-10 and the journey takes 10-20 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Bus: Bus number 41 in front of the hotel. Cost of single ticket: € 1.50